Santa's making his lists. Are you?
Fully 40% of holiday shoppers begin searching and purchasing before November 1, which means search engine marketers need a game plan now to make some jolly-good sales this season.
Optimize your small business holiday advertising with these tips from the Bing Ads Holiday Planning Guide.
1. Budget early
Looks like holiday shoppers are giving big this year. In fact, eMarketer forecasts a 16.6% retail ecommerce sales hike in the US during the 2017 holiday season.
To get your share of retail and online transactions, you'll want to set aside ample budget for your campaigns.
Consider starting with last year's budget (assuming it was a good benchmark) and plug it into this handy calculator to estimate your budget.
2. Make a plan
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different