Santa's making his lists. Are you?
Fully 40% of holiday shoppers begin searching and purchasing before November 1, which means search engine marketers need a game plan now to make some jolly-good sales this season.
Optimize your small business holiday advertising with these tips from the Bing Ads Holiday Planning Guide.
1. Budget early
Looks like holiday shoppers are giving big this year. In fact, eMarketer forecasts a 16.6% retail ecommerce sales hike in the US during the 2017 holiday season.
To get your share of retail and online transactions, you'll want to set aside ample budget for your campaigns.
Consider starting with last year's budget (assuming it was a good benchmark) and plug it into this handy calculator to estimate your budget.
2. Make a plan
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]