The growing use of marketing technologies has introduced a sea change to customer experience and expectations. Nowadays, consumers expect personalized content and services as part of their purchasing experience.
Brands that employ those strategies are increasing revenue between from 6% and 10%, according to research by the Boston Consulting Group.
Although the rise of omnichannel marketing means brands need to target content and offers across all customer touchpoints, email is still the most widely used channel for delivering a personalized experience.
With a median ROI of 122%, email marketing is a cost-effective way to communicate with your audience, nurture leads, and drive conversions.
The latest marketing technologies have breathed new life into email marketing. Marketers can now collect, analyze, and apply insights from a large amount of customer data, and they use AI to target content and test subject lines.
Here are some of the latest email marketing techniques that harness the power of personalization to build better relationships with potential customers and drive more sales.
1. Advanced Segmentation
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- B2B Email Design Trends to Know
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?