Contributed by Beth Harte
- 7 Back-to-School Must-Reads for the Business Bookworm
MarketingProfs blogger Beth Harte shares her summer reading, including books on reputation, measurement, branding, social media, customer-centric business, and tribes.
- Considering a Social Media Monitoring Investment? Ask Questions First.
MarketingProfs Daily Fix blogger, Beth Harte, shares questions that marketers should ask of social media monitoring companies.
- We Are Still Learning Lessons When It Comes To Social Media
MarketingProfs Daily Fix blogger, Beth Harte, discusses social media, marketing, communications lessons learned from Southwest Air.
- MarketingProfs B2B Ramp Up: Making Your Website Sticky For The Future
MarketingProfs Daily Fix chats with Bob Knorpp, president of the Cool Beans Group about how to make websites sticky for ...
- Four Steps To Obtain Budget For Monitoring In 2010
MrketingProfs Daily Fix guest post by Chuck Hemann on how to obtain budget for social media monitoring.
- MarketingProfs Introduces a New Affiliate Program
MketingProfs introduces a new affiliate program. Learn how to make money sharing MarketingProfs content.
- Planning for 2010? Don't Forget To Include Measurement & ROI!
- The Future of Public Relations
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino: Social Media, FUN and ROI
- Introducing 'The State Of Social Media Marketing' Report
- 11 Smart Marketers Shared Their 2010 Predictions
- How To Work With Online Content Producers
- Giving Thanks
- Do You Magalog?
- 'Content Nation' .... Marketers, Are You Ready For Feedback?
- 'Content Nation' – Marketers, Are You Ready For Feedback?
- He Said, She Said: Google Sidewiki
- Hey Marketer! Do You Blend In With Your Market?
- Ten Basic Steps To an Easy AND Effective Crisis Plan
- 19 Things Social Media Consultants or Agencies Can't Teach You
- All Marketers Are Not Created Equal
- Are You a Jack/Jane of All Marketing Trades?
As marketers, sometimes we are siloed in one area or a few areas during our careers. For example, there are ...
- A Grand-Slam for Denny's?
Have you heard about the Denny's ? What about the Denny's Creature ' campaign? No? That's okay; I didn't either. ...
- Community Matters
When you joined MarketingProfs did you ever consider yourself to be part of a community of over 320,000 marketers? Well, ...
- The Value of a Marketer
Frankly, it's just not a fun time to be a marketer. Those who have a job are fearful and waiting ...
- Ghostwriting, Social Media and Ethics
A few weeks back, Geoff and I wrote an off-the-cuff, tongue-in-cheek "Top 25 Ways to Tell if Your Social Media ...
- Why Writing Plans Can Be SMART
A few weeks back I wrote a post on how writing a plan could help companies to determine ROI on ...
- Want to Figure Out Your Social Media ROI? Consider a Plan.
It's all the buzz these days, what is the ROI of social media? What's the return? How much money can ...
- The Social Media Release from a Marketer's Perspective
There's been a lot of around the social media release (SMR) lately and since it's an upheaval and departure from ...