Contributed by Helena Bouchez
- 10 Tips for Successful Media Appearances
Media appearances are essential if you want to build your personal brand and emerge as a recognized industry expert. Learn ...
- Pep Up Your Presentations With Technology
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips from speaker and author Cheryl Cran regarding how to give presentations that pop and ...
- Marketers: Call Them Agents of Change
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez interviews another Daily Fix blogger Elaine Fogel about the importance of letting clients know that change ...
- 3 Reasons Marketers Resist Specialization
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez share insights from Blair Enns of Win Without Pitching regarding the top 3 reasons why marketers ...
- 3 Questions to Ask When Planning Your Website
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares the most important questions to ask yourself when planning your blog and an excerpt from ...
- Takeaways From Ad:Tech NY 2010
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares the highlights and lessons from Ad:Tech NY 2010.
- Fascinate: 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez discusses the seven triggers of persuasion and captivation in the context of business.
- 5 Web-Development Myths Debunked
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares web-development insights from an interview with Mark O'Brien, president of web-development company Newfangled.
- Where’s Waldo? Get Found on LinkedIn
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips by LinkedIn black belt Mark Amtower about how to get found on LinkedIn.
- 10 Tips for Generating New Prospects
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares 10 tips for generating new leads.
- Fame: Show Why You're Different & Why Others Should Care
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez discusses the "How to Fame" program.
- 5 Tips for Interviews That Produce Great Content
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares five tips for asking questions for great content on your website or blog.
- ROI: Marketing’s Best Frienemy
"Marketers must become accountable for the effects of their marketing efforts on the bottom line and the success or failure ...
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2010 Diary: From Tradeshow to Qualified Leads
This post was written while sitting around the old horseshoe, waiting for Interactive Discussion Strategies for Making the Most of ...
- MPB2B 2010 Diary: SEO and B2B Marketing
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez writes the first in a series of posts from the B2B Forum 2010 and discusses SEO ...
- 5 Insights Into Narrow Positioning
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares five insights into narrow positioning by business consulting firm ReCourses.
- Punchlines: What Marketing Can Learn From Comedy
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips from business coach and comedian Tim Davis.
- Is Your Presentation Style Out of Style?
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips for a successful and dynamic presentation.
- Get a Speaking Gig: How Event Producers Decide Who Gets Onstage
Getting speaking gigs can be a mysterious and frustrating process, particularly if you don't have much experience. You know the ...