Contributed by Helena Bouchez
- Five Ways to Find Out If You’re in the Wrong Tribe
Afiliation with the right tribe can result in access and support that would take years to create on your own. ...
- 10 Tips for Successful Media Appearances
Media appearances are essential if you want to build your personal brand and emerge as a recognized industry expert. Learn ...
- Don't Believe These Three Small-Business Marketing Technology Myths
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez interviews Ramon Ray, author of “Technology Resources for Growing Businesses." He discusses the three most common ...
- Five Ways to Ruin Your Content Strategy and Guarantee Its Failure
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez offers five common mistakes content marketers make in planning their strategy ... and gives advice on ...
- Pep Up Your Presentations With Technology
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips from speaker and author Cheryl Cran regarding how to give presentations that pop and ...
- Marketers: Call Them Agents of Change
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez interviews another Daily Fix blogger Elaine Fogel about the importance of letting clients know that change ...
- 3 Reasons Marketers Resist Specialization
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez share insights from Blair Enns of Win Without Pitching regarding the top 3 reasons why marketers ...
- How Groupon Helped the Trenton Devils Heat Up Awareness
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez describes how the Trenton Devils hockey team used Groupon to get more fans and connect with ...
- 3 Questions to Ask When Planning Your Website
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares the most important questions to ask yourself when planning your blog and an excerpt from ...
- Takeaways From Ad:Tech NY 2010
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares the highlights and lessons from Ad:Tech NY 2010.
- Fascinate: 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez discusses the seven triggers of persuasion and captivation in the context of business.
- 5 Web-Development Myths Debunked
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares web-development insights from an interview with Mark O'Brien, president of web-development company Newfangled.
- Where’s Waldo? Get Found on LinkedIn
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips by LinkedIn black belt Mark Amtower about how to get found on LinkedIn.
- 10 Tips for Generating New Prospects
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares 10 tips for generating new leads.
- Fame: Show Why You're Different & Why Others Should Care
MrketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez discusses the "How to Fame" program.
- 5 Tips for Interviews That Produce Great Content
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares five tips for asking questions for great content on your website or blog.
- ROI: Marketing’s Best Frienemy
"Marketers must become accountable for the effects of their marketing efforts on the bottom line and the success or failure ...
- MPB2B 2010 Diary: Focus on Engaging Content to Get Customers
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez discusses talks at the MarketingProfs B2B forum focusing on content and gaining customers.
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2010 Diary: Lead Planning and Nurturing
Day Fresh off the luncheon presentation by Mitch , author of "Six Pixels of Separation," preceded by a mountain of ...
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2010 Diary: From Tradeshow to Qualified Leads
This post was written while sitting around the old horseshoe, waiting for Interactive Discussion Strategies for Making the Most of ...
- MPB2B 2010 Diary: SEO and B2B Marketing
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez writes the first in a series of posts from the B2B Forum 2010 and discusses SEO ...
- 5 Insights Into Narrow Positioning
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares five insights into narrow positioning by business consulting firm ReCourses.
- Punchlines: What Marketing Can Learn From Comedy
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips from business coach and comedian Tim Davis.
- Is Your Presentation Style Out of Style?
MarketingProfs blogger Helena Bouchez shares tips for a successful and dynamic presentation.
- Get a Speaking Gig: How Event Producers Decide Who Gets Onstage
Getting speaking gigs can be a mysterious and frustrating process, particularly if you don't have much experience. You know the ...