Marketers continue to grapple with effectively allocating media in a changing consumer-controlled marketplace in which social media is a growing force. But who are these consumers using social media, what are their social-media usage patterns, and do they actually buy anything?
Social media users are likely to use more than one platform, some at a higher rate than others, according to a new analysis from BIGresearch.
For example, 60.2% of MySpace Users (those who regularly use the application) regularly use Facebook as well; on the other hand, just 24% of Facebook users also use MySpace.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]