Marketers continue to grapple with effectively allocating media in a changing consumer-controlled marketplace in which social media is a growing force. But who are these consumers using social media, what are their social-media usage patterns, and do they actually buy anything?
Social media users are likely to use more than one platform, some at a higher rate than others, according to a new analysis from BIGresearch.
For example, 60.2% of MySpace Users (those who regularly use the application) regularly use Facebook as well; on the other hand, just 24% of Facebook users also use MySpace.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things