July's top online retailers—based on conversion rate—were food home-delivery and mail-order service Schwan's, Green Mountain Coffee's Keurig brewing system, and florist ProFlowers, according to Nielsen Online.
Note: Nielsen Online determines conversion rate based on visitors rather than sessions: i.e., No. of unique customers/No. of unique visitors. To qualify for inclusion in the top 10, online retailers had to have a minimum of 500,000 unique visitors during the month.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- The Top Challenges B2B Sales Reps Face Early in the Sales Cycle
- Five Ways Marketing Can Support the Sales Process to Maximize Growth
- It's 2022: Do You Know Where Your Sales Reps Are?
- [Video] How to Use Neuroscience to Increase Your Demand Gen Success Threefold
- How Well Do B2B Firms Handle Routing Sales Leads?
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard