The financial services industry accounted for the most online image-based ad impressions in July, with nearly 36 billion. Next were Web media and telecommunications, followed by retail goods and services, according to Nielsen data.
Download the Excel file of the above data.
Note: The Nielsen AdRelevance service uses a proprietary methodology for estimating online advertising expenditures and takes into account only image-based technologies and advertising sold per CPM. Above data does not reflect house advertising activity, strategic partnerships between publishers and advertisers, or text units, compound image/text ads, paid search, sponsorships, email, units contained within applications (e.g., messengers and pre-rolls), or performance-based advertising.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Search Advertising Spend Trends for 2023
- Defying the Slowdown: The Rapid Rise of Ad Spend on TikTok
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]