Gen-Y Facebook users (those now roughly age 18-29) often use their Facebook profiles as an extension of their professional personalities, even as they socialize with family and friends, the study finds.
On average, Gen-Y Facebook users are connected to 16 co-workers via Facebook, although that number is a relatively small percentage (2.3%) of their total average friend count (696):
Gen-Y Facebook Users Define Themselves by Colleges, Not Workplaces
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019