A quarter of marketers plan to keep their content marketing budgets at the same levels as 2013, and just 4% plan to decrease spend.
The report was based on data from a survey of 502 marketers conducted in fall 2013, with 53% of respondents focused on B2B marketing, 12% on B2C, and 28% on both.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO