However, most content marketers (62%) produce at least one asset every two weeks, and 29% create multiple pieces per week.
The report, was based on data from a survey of 205 content marketers, found only 4% are creating no original assets at all.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
- Whitepapers and e-books are the most popular content content types being created by respondents (76% are doing so).
- Webinars are the second most popular content type (74%), followed by videos (66%), and case studies (64%).
- 83% of survey respondents say their organization has a blog.
- 39% publish more than six posts per month.
- 33% publish 2-5 posts per month.
- 76% of respondents share other people's content.
- 56% post that content to social networks.
- 41% write a blog post based on the third-party content and link to it.
Continue reading "How Often Are Marketers Creating Content?" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 2021 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Content Marketing: The New Name for a Well-Established Discipline
- How to Stop Procrastinating and Become a Joyful Writer [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Winning Back Lost Customers by Using Targeted Content
- Your New Content Marketing Engine: Podcasting