However, most content marketers (62%) produce at least one asset every two weeks, and 29% create multiple pieces per week.
The report, was based on data from a survey of 205 content marketers, found only 4% are creating no original assets at all.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
- Whitepapers and e-books are the most popular content content types being created by respondents (76% are doing so).
- Webinars are the second most popular content type (74%), followed by videos (66%), and case studies (64%).
- 83% of survey respondents say their organization has a blog.
- 39% publish more than six posts per month.
- 33% publish 2-5 posts per month.
- 76% of respondents share other people's content.
- 56% post that content to social networks.
- 41% write a blog post based on the third-party content and link to it.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]