Marketing leaders say A/B testing is the most effective website landing page optimization tactic, according to a recent report from Ascend2 and Act-On Software.
The report was based on data from an online survey of 176 marketing leaders (73% working at B2B-focused companies, 27% at B2C).
Some 52% of respondents say A/B testing is one of the most effective methods for optimizing conversion rates on website landing pages; copy optimization ranks as the second most effective method (48%), followed by segmentation/targeting (43%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Most Difficult Tactics
Respondents say multivariate testing is the landing page optimization tactic that's most difficult to execute, followed by segmentation/targeting.
Most Useful Metrics
Conversion rate is seen by respondents as the most useful metric for measuring landing page performance.
About the research: The report was based on data from an online survey of 176 marketing leaders (73% working at B2B-focused companies; 27% at B2C).
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Web Sites Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners