The report was based on data from a survey of 350 business and marketing professionals (70% work for B2B companies, 20% for B2B marketing agencies, and 10% for educational/nonprofit organizations).
Most respondents (80%) say they use online video to increase brand awareness and engagement.
Other top motivations include promoting products/services (65%), increasing Web traffic/SEO results (61%), and generating new sales leads (57%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Fully 83% of respondents say they embed videos on their own websites; 69% share videos on YouTube, and 64% post them on other social networks.
Number of Videos
Some 39% of respondents say they expect their organization to produce 1-10 videos this year.
- 55% of respondents say limited budget is one of their top challenges with video marketing
- 45% struggle with the amount of time it takes to create high-quality video content.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 350 business and marketing professionals (70% work for B2B companies, 20% for B2B marketing agencies, and 10% for educational and nonprofit organizations).
Continue reading "How B2B Marketers Are Using Digital Video" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content
- The 4Es of Video: How to Align Your Marketing Content Strategy With Buyer Expectations
- The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]
- 12 Key Digital Content Distribution Channels [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Brand's Storytelling More Compelling