Although 66% of marketers rate their personalization efforts as very good or excellent, just 31% of consumers say companies are consistently delivering individualized cross-channel experiences, according to a recent report from SAP Hybris and Forrester Consulting.
The report was based on data from surveys of 1,200 global consumers and 200 advertising and marketing professionals at organizations with 500 or more employees.
Only 16% of the marketers surveyed say their organization is able to capture customer intent and deliver real-time, behavior-based marketing across all channels.
Some 40% of consumers surveyed say most promotions they receive don't deliver anything of interest, and 44% say they receive too many offers.
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on data from surveys of 1,200 global consumers and 200 advertising and marketing professionals at organizations with 500 or more employees.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Segmentation:
- Market Segmentation: Where Companies Go Wrong and Why You Need Differential Advantage Analysis
- Switching From Product-Centricity to Customer-Centricity With Personas
- How to Conduct Effective Audience Analysis in Six Steps
- Six Key Criteria for Market Segmentation [Infographic]
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Target-Audience Segmentation: Why You Need It and How to Do It in Five Easy Steps