Google's websites are the most visited by consumers in the United States, according to recent data from comScore.
Google's Web properties had 243 million unique visitors in February, out of a total US Internet audience of 259 million people.
Facebook was the second most-visited online property by US consumers (206 million unique visitors).
Yahoo sites (204 million) were third, followed by Microsoft sites (201 million), Amazon sites (172 million), and AOL (166 million).
About the research: The report was based on February 2016 comScore Media Metrix data for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Continue reading "The 50 Most Popular Web Properties in the US" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve