Google's websites are the most visited by consumers in the United States, according to recent data from comScore.
Google's Web properties had 243 million unique visitors in February, out of a total US Internet audience of 259 million people.
Facebook was the second most-visited online property by US consumers (206 million unique visitors).
Yahoo sites (204 million) were third, followed by Microsoft sites (201 million), Amazon sites (172 million), and AOL (166 million).
About the research: The report was based on February 2016 comScore Media Metrix data for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups