What's the average length of a brand webinar? Which days are the most popular for hosting events? How much engagement occurs afterwards?
To find out, BrightTALK examined data from more than 12,000 webinars it hosted on its platform in 2015. All of the webinars examined were later published to business communities on the BrightTALK platform, indicating that the content was primarily B2B-focused.
Webinars presented by brands are 39 minutes long, on average, the analysis found. Attendees watch 37 minutes of a live webinar, on average.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World