The report was based on analysis of the digital gift card programs of 100 major retailers and food-service providers in the US.
The researchers evaluated the gift card offerings on three criteria: discoverability (easy to find, optimized for mobile, etc.), buyer experience (speed of delivery, easy customization, etc.), and recipient experience (ease of redemption, engaging reveal, etc.). Each digital gift card program was then assigned a 1 (terrible) to 66 (perfect) score.
Sephora ranked first (55 score), followed by Starbucks (50.5) and The Home Depot (46.5).
Dunkin' Donuts (44.5) was fourth, followed by Amazon (43), lululemon athletica (41.5), Bed Bath & Beyond (41), Williams-Sonoma (41), JCPenney (41), and The Cheesecake Factory (40.5).
About the research: The report was based on analysis of the digital gift card programs of 100 major retailers and foodservice providers in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- How Marketers Can Navigate a World Minus Cookies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Slow Website Load Times Impact Your Business [Infographic]
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]