The report was based on analysis of the digital gift card programs of 100 major retailers and food-service providers in the US.
The researchers evaluated the gift card offerings on three criteria: discoverability (easy to find, optimized for mobile, etc.), buyer experience (speed of delivery, easy customization, etc.), and recipient experience (ease of redemption, engaging reveal, etc.). Each digital gift card program was then assigned a 1 (terrible) to 66 (perfect) score.
Sephora ranked first (55 score), followed by Starbucks (50.5) and The Home Depot (46.5).
Dunkin' Donuts (44.5) was fourth, followed by Amazon (43), lululemon athletica (41.5), Bed Bath & Beyond (41), Williams-Sonoma (41), JCPenney (41), and The Cheesecake Factory (40.5).
About the research: The report was based on analysis of the digital gift card programs of 100 major retailers and foodservice providers in the United States.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients