The report was based on data from a survey of more than 1,000 US consumers. Respondents were asked about their online shopping behavior, in-store preferences, and social commerce actions.
The top factors influencing consumers' retailer choices are price (79% say it is important), free shipping (68%), and in-stock inventory (67%).
Some 65% of respondents say they have picked a retailer over Amazon in the past year because of price; 46% have been lured away from an Amazon purchase by special offers/promotions.
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 1,000 US consumers. Respondents were asked about their online shopping behavior, in-store preferences, and social commerce actions.
Continue reading "What Consumers Want From Retailers This Holiday Season [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021