This report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2016 of of 1,112 US consumers who said they had shopped online in the previous year.
Some 43% of consumers say they prefer to see shipping information on e-commerce websites that has already been personalized, without needing to input information; 38% prefer to see personalized product recommendations; and 33% prefer to see personalized product/service information.
Among overall content types, coupons are the e-commerce website element that consumers most want to see personalized (44% would like brands to personalize them).
Consumers say e-commerce website personalization should be based on purchase history (38% of respondents say brands should know that history) and personal interests (25%).
About the research: This report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2016 of of 1,112 US consumers who say they have shopped online in the past year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve