This report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2016 of of 1,112 US consumers who said they had shopped online in the previous year.
Some 43% of consumers say they prefer to see shipping information on e-commerce websites that has already been personalized, without needing to input information; 38% prefer to see personalized product recommendations; and 33% prefer to see personalized product/service information.
Among overall content types, coupons are the e-commerce website element that consumers most want to see personalized (44% would like brands to personalize them).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages