This report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2016 of of 1,112 US consumers who said they had shopped online in the previous year.
Some 43% of consumers say they prefer to see shipping information on e-commerce websites that has already been personalized, without needing to input information; 38% prefer to see personalized product recommendations; and 33% prefer to see personalized product/service information.
Among overall content types, coupons are the e-commerce website element that consumers most want to see personalized (44% would like brands to personalize them).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]
- What Converts? Web Landing Page Benchmarks and Trends [Infographic]
- Google Site Search Is Going Away: Three Questions to Ask Before You Replace It