The report was based on data from a survey conducted between October 17 and November 17, 2016, of 501 college students age 17-24 from all regions of the United States.
More than-three quarters (78%) of the students surveyed say they sometimes use Uber, up from 20% in 2015.
Some 65% of students who make electronic payments say they use Venmo, up from 35% in 2015.
Spotify is now used by half of college students for music streaming, up from 40% in 2015.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted between October 17 and November 17, 2016, of 501 college students from all regions of the United States.
Continue reading "The Apps and Technologies Trending With College Students [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]