The report was based on data from a survey conducted between October 17 and November 17, 2016, of 501 college students age 17-24 from all regions of the United States.
More than-three quarters (78%) of the students surveyed say they sometimes use Uber, up from 20% in 2015.
Some 65% of students who make electronic payments say they use Venmo, up from 35% in 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]