The report was based on data from a survey conducted between October 17 and November 17, 2016, of 501 college students age 17-24 from all regions of the United States.
More than-three quarters (78%) of the students surveyed say they sometimes use Uber, up from 20% in 2015.
Some 65% of students who make electronic payments say they use Venmo, up from 35% in 2015.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends