The report was based on internal Microsoft Bing search engine data from January and February, 2016. The researchers examined overall search trends as well as trends related to paid search ads.
Clicks on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day spiked the week before the actual day last year, the analysis found.
The peak day for clicking on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day occurred on February 12, 2016, two days before Valentine's Day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different