The report was based on internal Microsoft Bing search engine data from January and February, 2016. The researchers examined overall search trends as well as trends related to paid search ads.
Clicks on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day spiked the week before the actual day last year, the analysis found.
The peak day for clicking on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day occurred on February 12, 2016, two days before Valentine's Day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce