The report was based on internal Microsoft Bing search engine data from January and February, 2016. The researchers examined overall search trends as well as trends related to paid search ads.
Clicks on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day spiked the week before the actual day last year, the analysis found.
The peak day for clicking on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day occurred on February 12, 2016, two days before Valentine's Day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords
- Alexa, Revolutionize My SEO Strategy: How to Capitalize on AI-Assisted Voice Search