The report was based on internal Microsoft Bing search engine data from January and February, 2016. The researchers examined overall search trends as well as trends related to paid search ads.
Clicks on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day spiked the week before the actual day last year, the analysis found.
The peak day for clicking on paid search ads related to Valentine's Day occurred on February 12, 2016, two days before Valentine's Day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]