The report was based on data from nearly 250,000 videos posted by 500 B2B companies to the Vidyard video platform over the 12 months ended November 2016; the videos included in the dataset had more than 600 million streams.
Some 86% of B2B video streams occur on desktop computers, and 14% occur on mobile devices, the analysis found.
Chrome is the most popular browser for viewing B2B videos (53% of views); Internet Explorer is next (34%), followed by Firefox (9%), and Safari (4%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]