The report was based on data from nearly 250,000 videos posted by 500 B2B companies to the Vidyard video platform over the 12 months ended November 2016; the videos included in the dataset had more than 600 million streams.
Some 86% of B2B video streams occur on desktop computers, and 14% occur on mobile devices, the analysis found.
Chrome is the most popular browser for viewing B2B videos (53% of views); Internet Explorer is next (34%), followed by Firefox (9%), and Safari (4%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]