The report was based on data from nearly 250,000 videos posted by 500 B2B companies to the Vidyard video platform over the 12 months ended November 2016; the videos included in the dataset had more than 600 million streams.
Some 86% of B2B video streams occur on desktop computers, and 14% occur on mobile devices, the analysis found.
Chrome is the most popular browser for viewing B2B videos (53% of views); Internet Explorer is next (34%), followed by Firefox (9%), and Safari (4%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well