The report was based on data from nearly 250,000 videos posted by 500 B2B companies to the Vidyard video platform over the 12 months ended November 2016; the videos included in the dataset had more than 600 million streams.
Some 86% of B2B video streams occur on desktop computers, and 14% occur on mobile devices, the analysis found.
Chrome is the most popular browser for viewing B2B videos (53% of views); Internet Explorer is next (34%), followed by Firefox (9%), and Safari (4%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing