The report was based on data from a survey of 2,238 professionals who work for companies in a range of verticals (19% B2B technology/software, 12% advertising/marketing, 12% B2C technology/software, 57% other industries).
Some 72% of respondents say their company conducts use research before beginning the development of products/services/campaigns, and 76% say their company does so during the design/prototyping phase.
Just over half (52%) of companies do additional user research after products/services/campaigns have launched, according to respondents.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Questions You Can Ask [Infographic]
- Are Cognitive Biases Causing You to Make Bad Marketing Decisions?
- Four Ways Design Can Help You Market to Women
- How Data Can Lead You Astray: Six Costly Mistakes
- Are Surveys Dead? Five Ways to Breathe New Life Into Your Customer Research