The report was based on data from a survey of 2,238 professionals who work for companies in a range of verticals (19% B2B technology/software, 12% advertising/marketing, 12% B2C technology/software, 57% other industries).
Some 72% of respondents say their company conducts use research before beginning the development of products/services/campaigns, and 76% say their company does so during the design/prototyping phase.
Just over half (52%) of companies do additional user research after products/services/campaigns have launched, according to respondents.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Avoid Survey Response Bias [Infographic]
- Small Towns Present Big Opportunities for Marketers: Rural-Business Expert Becky McCray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Qualitative Research: Even More Important in the Age of Big Data
- Five Ways AI Is Changing the Future of Marketing Research for the Better
- How Well Do You Know Marketing Trends? Test Your Knowledge. [Quiz]