The report was based on an analysis conducted in 2016 of the top 1,000 US companies by revenue. The researchers examined the age and tenure of executives holding common C-suite titles (CEO, CFO, CHRO, CMO, and CIO) for each firm.
The average overall age for a C-suite member is 54, and the average tenure is 5.3 years, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]