The report was based on an analysis conducted in 2016 of the top 1,000 US companies by revenue. The researchers examined the age and tenure of executives holding common C-suite titles (CEO, CFO, CHRO, CMO, and CIO) for each firm.
The average overall age for a C-suite member is 54, and the average tenure is 5.3 years, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out