Google, Facebook, and Yahoo had the most-visited websites by consumers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016, according to research from comScore.
The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies (for example, YouTube visits/views were rolled up into Google's total).
Google-owned sites had the most US unique visitors/viewers in 4Q16 (247 million).
Facebook's properties ranked second (209 million).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce