Google, Facebook, and Yahoo had the most-visited websites by consumers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016, according to research from comScore.
The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies (for example, YouTube visits/views were rolled up into Google's total).
Google-owned sites had the most US unique visitors/viewers in 4Q16 (247 million).
Facebook's properties ranked second (209 million).
Next were Yahoo's (206 million), Microsoft's (190 million), and Amazon's (189 million) sites.
About the research: The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Web Sites Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners