Google, Facebook, and Yahoo had the most-visited websites by consumers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016, according to research from comScore.
The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies (for example, YouTube visits/views were rolled up into Google's total).
Google-owned sites had the most US unique visitors/viewers in 4Q16 (247 million).
Facebook's properties ranked second (209 million).
Next were Yahoo's (206 million), Microsoft's (190 million), and Amazon's (189 million) sites.
About the research: The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- Useful Tools for Managing Your Online Communities [Infographic]
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content