Google, Facebook, and Yahoo had the most-visited websites by consumers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016, according to research from comScore.
The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies (for example, YouTube visits/views were rolled up into Google's total).
Google-owned sites had the most US unique visitors/viewers in 4Q16 (247 million).
Facebook's properties ranked second (209 million).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]