Google, Facebook, and Yahoo had the most-visited websites by consumers in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2016, according to research from comScore.
The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies (for example, YouTube visits/views were rolled up into Google's total).
Google-owned sites had the most US unique visitors/viewers in 4Q16 (247 million).
Facebook's properties ranked second (209 million).
Next were Yahoo's (206 million), Microsoft's (190 million), and Amazon's (189 million) sites.
About the research: The report was based on 4Q16 comScore US data for both mobile and desktop devices. The researchers attributed digital brands' visitors to their parent companies.
Continue reading "The 25 Most Popular Digital Properties in 4Q16" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients
- Does Your Website Really Need That? Five Elements to Rethink
- Google's Guide to User-Generated Content [Infographic]
- Eight Questions Website Visitors Want Answered Within 10 Seconds [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Business Website
- What B2B Marketers Need to Know About Core Web Vitals