Which jobs related to digital marketing and technology have the highest average annual salary ranges?
Not surprisingly, senior executives have the highest salaries of digital marketing-related jobs.
CMOs earn an average of $160,000- $245,000 annually, and VPs of digital marketing earn $140,000-$200,000.
Web analytics/data specialist ranks as the third highest-paying job title, followed by VP of e-commerce.
Next are director of interactive, director of creative, UX specialist/information architect, mobile app developer, director of UX/UI, and VP of interactive product/interactive marketing.
About the research: The report was based on US data for nearly 70,000 digital marketing and IT job placements.
Continue reading "The 10 Highest-Paying Digital Marketing Jobs" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- Content Marketing Salaries: Pay Ranges for Seven Common Job Titles
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future
- Business Agility Is the New Norm. Do You Have What It Takes?
- Innovation at the Intersection of Art, Technology, and Product Strategy: Adobe VP Loni Stark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]