Which jobs related to digital marketing and technology have the highest average annual salary ranges?
Mondo, a national staffing agency, looked at recent US data for nearly 70,000 digital marketing and IT placements to find out.
Not surprisingly, senior executives have the highest salaries of digital marketing-related jobs.
CMOs earn an average of $160,000- $245,000 annually, and VPs of digital marketing earn $140,000-$200,000.
Web analytics/data specialist ranks as the third highest-paying job title, followed by VP of e-commerce.
Next are director of interactive, director of creative, UX specialist/information architect, mobile app developer, director of UX/UI, and VP of interactive product/interactive marketing.
About the research: The report was based on US data for nearly 70,000 digital marketing and IT job placements.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills