Which jobs related to digital marketing and technology have the highest average annual salary ranges?
Not surprisingly, senior executives have the highest salaries of digital marketing-related jobs.
CMOs earn an average of $160,000- $245,000 annually, and VPs of digital marketing earn $140,000-$200,000.
Web analytics/data specialist ranks as the third highest-paying job title, followed by VP of e-commerce.
Next are director of interactive, director of creative, UX specialist/information architect, mobile app developer, director of UX/UI, and VP of interactive product/interactive marketing.
About the research: The report was based on US data for nearly 70,000 digital marketing and IT job placements.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Triumph Over the 'Great Resignation'
- 12 Tips for Making a Standout LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]
- The Top Benefits of Hybrid and Remote Work According to CEOs [Infographic]