Which jobs related to digital marketing and technology have the highest average annual salary ranges?
Not surprisingly, senior executives have the highest salaries of digital marketing-related jobs.
CMOs earn an average of $160,000- $245,000 annually, and VPs of digital marketing earn $140,000-$200,000.
Web analytics/data specialist ranks as the third highest-paying job title, followed by VP of e-commerce.
Next are director of interactive, director of creative, UX specialist/information architect, mobile app developer, director of UX/UI, and VP of interactive product/interactive marketing.
About the research: The report was based on US data for nearly 70,000 digital marketing and IT job placements.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]
- How to Grow Your Professional Network in the Digital-Only Era
- Four Things Introverts Can Teach Us About Networking