The report was based on comScore Mobile Metrix data for adults age 18 and older in the United States. The data was collected between December 2005 and December 2016.
The analysis found US adults spend 2 hours and 51 minutes each day, on average, on mobile devices.
Total minutes spent by Americans on mobile devices has leveled off since 2015 as smartphone market penetration has plateaued.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]