The report was based on data from a survey of 175 marketers who work for B2B companies in the United States with more than 200 employees.
Some 41% of those B2B marketers say they have used ZoomInfo at some point to access data about companies/individuals; 36% have used InfoUSA; and 35% have used Data.com.
ZoomInfo is especially popular with enterprise companies (5,000+ employees).
Some 61% of enterprise marketers surveyed say they have used the ZoomInfo's platform to access B2B data.
Some 62% of B2B marketers say they use data providers to identify individuals within target companies; 52% use data providers to identify new target companies.
Respondents say the top problems with B2B data providers are missing contacts at target companies (41% cite it as an issue), missing field values in contacts (39%), and incorrect field values (20%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 175 marketers who work for B2B companies in the United States with more than 200 employees.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals