The report was based on data from a survey of 175 marketers who work for B2B companies in the United States with more than 200 employees.
Some 41% of those B2B marketers say they have used ZoomInfo at some point to access data about companies/individuals; 36% have used InfoUSA; and 35% have used Data.com.
ZoomInfo is especially popular with enterprise companies (5,000+ employees).
Some 61% of enterprise marketers surveyed say they have used the ZoomInfo's platform to access B2B data.
Some 62% of B2B marketers say they use data providers to identify individuals within target companies; 52% use data providers to identify new target companies.
Respondents say the top problems with B2B data providers are missing contacts at target companies (41% cite it as an issue), missing field values in contacts (39%), and incorrect field values (20%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 175 marketers who work for B2B companies in the United States with more than 200 employees.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Nicolas Cage Can Teach Us About the Challenger Sale
- Your Guide to B2B Appointment-Setting for Better Sales
- The State of B2B Sales in 2023