The report was based on data from a survey of 175 marketers who work for B2B companies in the United States with more than 200 employees.
Some 41% of those B2B marketers say they have used ZoomInfo at some point to access data about companies/individuals; 36% have used InfoUSA; and 35% have used Data.com.
ZoomInfo is especially popular with enterprise companies (5,000+ employees).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]
- How to Use Voice of the Customer in B2B to Improve CX and Increase Engagement
- The Most Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics
- Your Three-Step Approach to Account-Based Marketing Success