The report was based on data from a survey of 175 marketers who work for B2B companies in the United States with more than 200 employees.
Some 41% of those B2B marketers say they have used ZoomInfo at some point to access data about companies/individuals; 36% have used InfoUSA; and 35% have used Data.com.
ZoomInfo is especially popular with enterprise companies (5,000+ employees).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign