The report was based on data from a March 2017 survey of 1,818 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Some 49.7% of respondents say outdated contact information on a small business website leaves a bad impression.
Other major mistakes include failing to post an address and hours (41.5% say this leaves a bad impression), not including product information (34.3%), and having an unprofessional design (26.2%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]