The report was based on data from a survey of 350 salespeople who work for companies in a wide range of B2B and B2C industries; 59% have annual quota goals of over $1 million.
Respondents were asked to list their biggest work challenges in 2017, including prospecting, negotiating, closing, and productivity issues.
The work challenge cited by the largest share of salespeople (49%) is spending too much time on non-sales activities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]