The report was based on data from a telephone survey of 2,000 people age 12 and older in the United States.
Some 60% of respondents say they are aware of what podcasting is, and 40% say they have listened to a podcast.
Just under a quarter (24%) of US consumers say they have listened to at least one podcast in the past month (the monthly podcast audience), up from 21% in 2016 and 9% in 2008.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares