The report was based on data from a telephone survey of 2,000 people age 12 and older in the United States.
Some 60% of respondents say they are aware of what podcasting is, and 40% say they have listened to a podcast.
Just under a quarter (24%) of US consumers say they have listened to at least one podcast in the past month (the monthly podcast audience), up from 21% in 2016 and 9% in 2008.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well