Are marketers pleased with how they are personalizing their email, Web, and mobile marketing efforts? What grade do they give themselves?
Most (96%) respondents say personalization helps advance customer relationships, but only 55% say marketers are getting personalization right.
Some 45% of marketers say they are moderately satisfied with their personalization efforts; 24% say they are very satisfied; and 6% say the are extremely satisfied.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Social Distancing Is Changing the Way We Write. That's a Problem.
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]