Are marketers pleased with how they are personalizing their email, Web, and mobile marketing efforts? What grade do they give themselves?
Most (96%) respondents say personalization helps advance customer relationships, but only 55% say marketers are getting personalization right.
Some 45% of marketers say they are moderately satisfied with their personalization efforts; 24% say they are very satisfied; and 6% say the are extremely satisfied.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]