Are marketers pleased with how they are personalizing their email, Web, and mobile marketing efforts? What grade do they give themselves?
Most (96%) respondents say personalization helps advance customer relationships, but only 55% say marketers are getting personalization right.
Some 45% of marketers say they are moderately satisfied with their personalization efforts; 24% say they are very satisfied; and 6% say the are extremely satisfied.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]