The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2017 of 420 salespeople in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Some 53% of respondents say they get tips on how to improve as a salesperson from their peers/network; 44% get tips from their manager, 35% from team training resources, 24% from news sites/publications, and 14% from blogs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]