The report was based on April 2017 data from comScore's panel of 12,000 households across the United States.
More than half (54%) of households with wifi now engage in OTT viewing, the analysis found.
The number of households that engage in OTT viewing has increased steadily since last fall.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Video Marketing: Crack the Video Code [Infographic]
- The Worst SEO Mistake You Can Make: Ignoring Content Distribution
- Direct Response Copywriting: How to Craft Copy That Converts [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Content Work Harder: Seven Fatty Phrases to Avoid in Your Writing
- The Proverb Effect (And How Marketers Can Use It): Author Ron Ploof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]