The report was based on April 2017 data from comScore's panel of 12,000 households across the United States.
More than half (54%) of households with wifi now engage in OTT viewing, the analysis found.
The number of households that engage in OTT viewing has increased steadily since last fall.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget