The report was based on April 2017 data from comScore's panel of 12,000 households across the United States.
More than half (54%) of households with wifi now engage in OTT viewing, the analysis found.
The number of households that engage in OTT viewing has increased steadily since last fall.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Reasons Most Content Marketing Fails, and What to Do About Them
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool