The report was based on April 2017 data from comScore's panel of 12,000 households across the United States.
More than half (54%) of households with wifi now engage in OTT viewing, the analysis found.
The number of households that engage in OTT viewing has increased steadily since last fall.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program