The report was based on data from a 2Q17 survey of 213 people who work for retailers that sell on at least one online channel; 44% of firms polled use Amazon.com as a sales channel.
Some 47% of respondents who sell on Amazon.com say they are somewhat worried that the company will eventually use their firm's sales data to compete.
Nearly half that proportion, 21%, are very worried, but 32% are not worried.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]