The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 e-commerce shoppers in the United States.
Some 41% of respondents say their biggest pet peeve related to finding products on e-commerce sites is poorly designed menus/a lack of subcategories for key merchandise; 30% say their biggest pet peeve is poor search functionality.
One-third of respondents say their biggest pet peeve related to e-commerce shopping carts is when pricing isn't revealed up front; 27% say their biggest pet peeve is having to create an account to check out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]