The report was based on June 2017 comScore measurement data.
Google-owned sites, including YouTube and other platforms, were the most-visited Web properties by US consumers in June (241 million unique visitors across mobile devices and desktop computers, combined).
Facebook was the next most-visited Web property (204 million unique visitors).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]
- What Converts? Web Landing Page Benchmarks and Trends [Infographic]
- Google Site Search Is Going Away: Three Questions to Ask Before You Replace It
- Five Ways to Keep Your Website Relevant in 2018