The report was based on June 2017 comScore measurement data.
Google-owned sites, including YouTube and other platforms, were the most-visited Web properties by US consumers in June (241 million unique visitors across mobile devices and desktop computers, combined).
Facebook was the next most-visited Web property (204 million unique visitors).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]