The report was based on June 2017 comScore measurement data.
Google-owned sites, including YouTube and other platforms, were the most-visited Web properties by US consumers in June (241 million unique visitors across mobile devices and desktop computers, combined).
Facebook was the next most-visited Web property (204 million unique visitors).
Facebook's app was the most popular with US adults in June (76% reach among people age 18+); YouTube ranked second (67%).
Facebook Messenger was third (65%), followed by Google Search (60%) and Google Maps (56%).
About the research: The report was based on June 2017 comScore measurement data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]