The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2017 among 1,662 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Just over half (54%) of respondents say their preferred method of shopping is in physical stores.
Some 33% of consumers say they prefer to shop via a desktop computer, 12% prefer to shop via a mobile device, and 1% prefer using a voice-controlled device, such as Amazon's Echo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends