The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2017 among 1,662 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Just over half (54%) of respondents say their preferred method of shopping is in physical stores.
Some 33% of consumers say they prefer to shop via a desktop computer, 12% prefer to shop via a mobile device, and 1% prefer using a voice-controlled device, such as Amazon's Echo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]