The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services such as Internet Live Stats and news outlets such as BuzzFeed.
Among the key insights from the analysis: The Weather Channel receives 18 million forecast requests every minute, on average.
Also, every minute...
- YouTube users watch 4.1 million videos.
- Google delivers results for 3.6 million searches.
- Wikipedia users publish 600 new edits.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager