The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services such as Internet Live Stats and news outlets such as BuzzFeed.
Among the key insights from the analysis: The Weather Channel receives 18 million forecast requests every minute, on average.
Also, every minute...
- YouTube users watch 4.1 million videos.
- Google delivers results for 3.6 million searches.
- Wikipedia users publish 600 new edits.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]