The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services such as Internet Live Stats and news outlets such as BuzzFeed.
Among the key insights from the analysis: The Weather Channel receives 18 million forecast requests every minute, on average.
Also, every minute...
- YouTube users watch 4.1 million videos.
- Google delivers results for 3.6 million searches.
- Wikipedia users publish 600 new edits.
Check out the infographic for more:
About the research: The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services such as Internet Live Stats and news outlets such as BuzzFeed.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve