The report was based on publicly available data from a range of sources, including Web measurement services such as Internet Live Stats and news outlets such as BuzzFeed.
Among the key insights from the analysis: The Weather Channel receives 18 million forecast requests every minute, on average.
Also, every minute...
- YouTube users watch 4.1 million videos.
- Google delivers results for 3.6 million searches.
- Wikipedia users publish 600 new edits.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager
- Five Unconventional Ways to Attract Website Traffic
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]