The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
The researchers determined the number of open positions per 10,000 people using United States census population estimates for major metropolitan areas.
The San Francisco region has the most open digital marketing job listings per 10,000 people; Boston ranks second.
They are followed by Seattle, Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Dallas, San Diego, and Philadelphia.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit