The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
The researchers determined the number of open positions per 10,000 people using United States census population estimates for major metropolitan areas.
The San Francisco region has the most open digital marketing job listings per 10,000 people; Boston ranks second.
They are followed by Seattle, Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Dallas, San Diego, and Philadelphia.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
Continue reading "The 15 Best Cities for Finding a Digital Marketing Job in 2017" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]
- 15 Leadership Lessons From Female Founders and CEOs [Infographic]
- How to Find a Life-Changing Mentor [Infographic]
- The State of Content Entrepreneurs: Motivation and Pay Trends
- The 50 Most Searched for HR Questions on Google [Infographic]