The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
The researchers determined the number of open positions per 10,000 people using United States census population estimates for major metropolitan areas.
The San Francisco region has the most open digital marketing job listings per 10,000 people; Boston ranks second.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]