The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
The researchers determined the number of open positions per 10,000 people using United States census population estimates for major metropolitan areas.
The San Francisco region has the most open digital marketing job listings per 10,000 people; Boston ranks second.
They are followed by Seattle, Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Dallas, San Diego, and Philadelphia.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]
- Working Brilliantly From Home: Push Mind and Body's Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers