The report was based on an analysis of digital marketing job postings on Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and LinkedIn.
The researchers determined the number of open positions per 10,000 people using United States census population estimates for major metropolitan areas.
The San Francisco region has the most open digital marketing job listings per 10,000 people; Boston ranks second.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020