The report was based on InsideSales.com data for 8,742 companies in the United States and the United Kingdom. The data set included 14,331 cadences (outreaches to individual leads) and 144,976 total events.
On average, leads were contacted four times by sales teams, the researchers found.
However, 39% of the leads examined were never contacted by a sales representative at all, and 18% were contacted only once.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]