The report was based on InsideSales.com data for 8,742 companies in the United States and the United Kingdom. The data set included 14,331 cadences (outreaches to individual leads) and 144,976 total events.
On average, leads were contacted four times by sales teams, the researchers found.
However, 39% of the leads examined were never contacted by a sales representative at all, and 18% were contacted only once.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Selling Isn't a Game, It's a Puzzle: Author Ian Altman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]