The report was based on data from a survey of a YouGov poll conducted in May 2017 among 2,489 US adults age 18 and older.
Some 41% of respondents say technology has made them more impatient than they were five years ago. Among Millennials, the proportion is 45%.
Only 26% of respondents say they would wait longer than 30 minutes for takeout food, and 41% of consumers say they would not wait longer than 15 minutes for a ride requested via a mobile app.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the poll:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of a YouGov poll conducted in May 2017 among 2,489 US adults age 18 and older.
Continue reading "Instant Gratification Nation: The Impatient American Consumer [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]