The report was based on data from a survey of a YouGov poll conducted in May 2017 among 2,489 US adults age 18 and older.
Some 41% of respondents say technology has made them more impatient than they were five years ago. Among Millennials, the proportion is 45%.
Only 26% of respondents say they would wait longer than 30 minutes for takeout food, and 41% of consumers say they would not wait longer than 15 minutes for a ride requested via a mobile app.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the poll:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of a YouGov poll conducted in May 2017 among 2,489 US adults age 18 and older.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Buyers' Top Challenges With Their Current Vendors
- Would People Rather Watch an Ad or Share Their Email Address?