Which keywords and products have been hot with online shoppers in 2017?
To find out, SimilarWeb examined data for branded and non-branded search terms that have led the 100 highest-traffic retail sites in the United States this year.
"Fidget spinner" was the most searched for non-branded product across all retail categories through the end of spring.
The most popular product-related retail search term in January 2017 was "prom dresses."
Check out the infographic for more findings from the report:
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of data for branded and non-branded search terms that have led the 100 most-trafficked retail sites in the United States this year.
Continue reading "What's Hot (and What's Not) in Online Retail [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021