Which keywords and products have been hot with online shoppers in 2017?
To find out, SimilarWeb examined data for branded and non-branded search terms that have led the 100 highest-traffic retail sites in the United States this year.
"Fidget spinner" was the most searched for non-branded product across all retail categories through the end of spring.
The most popular product-related retail search term in January 2017 was "prom dresses."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Status Purchases [Infographic]