Most marketers say their company has style and brand guidelines in place for content, but less than half say their firm has developed more complex content structures such as a customer journey map or a messaging framework, according to recent research from Content Marketing Institute.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2017 among 411 marketers (59% work for B2B companies, 21% for B2B-B2C hybrid companies, 10% for B2C companies, and 10% for nonprofit organizations).
Some 70% of respondents say their firm has style and brand guidelines in place for content; 53% have a formal content workflow, 51% have developed customer personas, 50% use content performance analytics, 33% have created a customer journey map, 32% create structured content, and 29% have developed a messaging framework.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]