The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 would-be small business owners in the United States.
Some 78% of respondents say they would start a small business in hopes of becoming more independent; 64% say they would start a small business because they think they would love it.
Just 53% of would-be entrepreneurs say making a lot of money would be one of their top motivations for starting a small business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020