The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2017 among 503 professionals with buying influence and/or authority across primarily B2B firms.
Some 13% of firms surveyed say at least one Millennial is a decision-maker on their buying committee, 27% say a Millennial is an influencer, 17% say a Millennial is a project manager, and 38% say a Millennial is a researcher.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]