The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2017 among 503 professionals with buying influence and/or authority across primarily B2B firms.
Some 13% of firms surveyed say at least one Millennial is a decision-maker on their buying committee, 27% say a Millennial is an influencer, 17% say a Millennial is a project manager, and 38% say a Millennial is a researcher.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans