To summarize our new content marketing research report in four words: Content marketing is maturing.
Almost two-thirds (63%) of North American B2B marketers—and 78% of top performers among them—say they're much more or somewhat more successful with their content marketing now than they were a year ago, according to our just-released B2B content marketing research report.
That's good news—both for B2B organizations and for the discipline of content marketing itself, of course.
The new report, B2B Content Marketing 2018: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America, produced by MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute (CMI) and sponsored by Brightcove, presents findings from the 8th annual content marketing survey. (Yes, 8th!)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget