B2B buyers say the factors that most influence their purchase decisions are the total cost of ownership and whether a solution supports their business goals, according to recent research from Aberdeen and PJA Advertising.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2017 among 250 B2B buyers who work in a wide range industries.
Some 45% of respondents say total cost of ownership is one of the two most important factors they consider when making a business purchase; 42% say whether the vendor/solution supports their company goals is a major factor; and 40% cite efficiency/ROI gains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]