B2B buyers say the factors that most influence their purchase decisions are the total cost of ownership and whether a solution supports their business goals, according to recent research from Aberdeen and PJA Advertising.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2017 among 250 B2B buyers who work in a wide range industries.
Some 45% of respondents say total cost of ownership is one of the two most important factors they consider when making a business purchase; 42% say whether the vendor/solution supports their company goals is a major factor; and 40% cite efficiency/ROI gains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]